View Single Post
Old 01-01-2004, 08:36 AM
Arizona Chick

Send a message via ICQ to Wind_Danzer Send a message via AIM to Wind_Danzer Send a message via Yahoo to Wind_Danzer
Quote:
Originally posted by Daless2
Hi Jamie,

It sure sounds like you had a great time.

Knowing how Blaine and Kathryn and Sergey welcomed and treated me on a trip out there last year it certainly doesn't surprise me at all. (Sergey, you never took me to sleep on the "queen". I feel slighted now!)

Wish I could have joined you. (Well all accept for the camping part in the high wind and torrential rains in the middle of the high desert! ) (What can I say, I'm a whimp!)

Jamie, I believe in a few weeks I need to make a trip up to NYC. If so I'd like to see if we can get out calendars coordinated for a meet and greet down your way. I'll be in touch.

Enjoy the rest of your vacation, and Happy New Year.

Frank

PS: Tell me something? Aren't you glad I told you about this BBS? I am!
Frank,

I'm VERY glad you told me about this board. If it wasn't for you I would have probably never even started talking to Sergey and I might never have met Kat and Blaine in person. Due to this board I've made some good friends and even something a little more.

Let me know when you will be the NYC way and we'll try to work something out. I do have to head to Parris Island, SC on the 15th - 17th (or 18th) for my little cousins graduation. I'd perfer to drive sraight through and straight back but I think the parents wouldn't want that. Hopefully you'll be around before or after that.

Thanks a lot for the well wishes and Happy New Year to you too!!!
Spinning complacently in the darkness, covered and blinded by a blanket of little lives, false security has lulled the madness of this world into a slumber. WAKE UP!!! An eye is upon you, staring straight down and keenly through, seeing all that you are and everything that you can never be. Yes, an eye is upon you, an eye ready to blink.

So face forward with arms wide open and mind reeling. Your future has arrived... are you ready to go?