View Single Post
Old 03-05-2002, 07:32 AM
Administrator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TJRON:
Quote: "_I'm not so sure your eyes are fine though, the tub looks a little tilted to me. _"

Well, considering how far up the rock you went, a little tilt is allowable.
I'm wondering how far up you could go before it gets "tippy"?
Pretty darn cool!
Ron

_I like the way my Jeep is now..... I'd just like it, well, a little higher off the ground with more ground clearance!_[/quote]

I plan on finding out as soon as I take it to the muffler shop to get the exhaust re-done. You would get a big laugh out of what's under there now. Talk about a cobbled together mess. I didn't have time to get to Kevin's on Friday, so I just cut and splice parts a pieces from the three exhaust systems I had laying around.

There is a 30 degree ramp next to the shop and I am shooting for a 1000 on it. Don't think I will make it, but I am hopeful. That was my goal when I started the suspension re-design. It used to ramp 842 before I fine tuned some things.

Bear in mind that I don't place much stock in ramp scores. I just use them as a benchmark to see if stuff I have done is an improvement or not. We have a set way of ramping that always gives us the same reading each time. We use a spotter, tire in the middle of the ramp, vehicle square to the ramp, and a framing square to get the dimensions down to the ramp.

It is impossible to ascertain the value of something until you have paid for it a few times.