View Single Post
Old 06-08-2002, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mrblaine

Let me put this as gently as I can. We kinda look at this section to meet and organize what we may consider doing.

That said, I have attended many of these and no one ever told me how or where to drive. I do remember lining up behind one of the signs that had trail names on it. That was about the end of it though as far as someone directing me and my jeep. I did have a few folks laughing at my driving though.

As far as the 60 bucks goes, I am going with my friends, I appreciate the time and effort VV has put into the trails out there, and I buy raffle tickets to support the various 4X friendly associations. I figure it's money well spent. Sorta give back a little of what you get. If you never go there and enjoy the trails, then I fully understand.

I probably won't even get to drive my jeep out there this year, and I am still sending in my money. I guess that's one way to have no one tell me where to go and how to drive.
Sorry if I have offended you. I have had bad experiences at two Fun In The Desert runs in a row and was just expressing my opinion. I will keep any negative thoughts to myself in the future.