View Single Post
Old 05-11-2004, 06:27 PM

Hi Frank,

I get it, of course, and I think I understand you better when you clarify that you are referring to the leadership of Muslim nations.

Yes, there should be outrage over their hypocrisy. Those leaders should be outraged themselves. I see outrage from everyday citizens, in my community. I don't watch this stuff on the TV anymore. So I don't know what they are saying there about outrage over hypocrisy of Muslim leadership. I also don't know what folks are saying to each other in other communities. I am just saying that I do see that outrage all the time from normal folks in my community, and that is my experience. Maybe these folks are the new leaders of their community, I sure hope so.

What I see amongst my friends and family, who come from many different cultures and ethnicities, is common outrage at all world leadership over their hypocrisy. The world would be a much better place if folks did not say one thing and do another. It is hard work for sure as I am often finding that I say hypocritical things! But I definitely agree with the essence of what you are saying. It is very frustrating to me as well.