View Single Post
Old 01-30-2002, 10:09 AM
Banned for being bad

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mrblaine:
1-Don, why do you know what is needed to run 35's?

( YOU SHOWED ME WHAT I NEEDED AND MADE A LIST FOR ME)

2-How do you know you are unable to afford them at this point in time?

( I DON'T )

3-If you could afford 35's and the associated hardware, would you run them?

( YES )

4-Have you ever been wheelin in Johnson Valley?

( NO ) WELL SORTA AND I GOT STUCK ON THE BYPASS ROAD ( DID NOT RUN THE REAL TRAILS )

5-The parts you sold Robert, what were they for? The parts you sold me, what were they for?

( THE CONTROL ARMS FOR ROBERT WAS FOR HIS TRIP TO THE RUBICON I THINK )

( THE SPRINGS WERE FOR KATHERN )

6-Why are you on 33's?

( THEY LOOK COOL )

7-You ran JB on 30's, and 33's, did you make it both times?

( YES )

CRIS IM SORRY FOR MY COMMENTS, I DID NOT MEAN TO OFFEND YOU AND I WAS WRONG.

IM SORRY AS WELL TO EVERYONE ELSE HERE ON JEEPBBS.

BUT YOU CAN BITE ME BEAN BOY

I too have wheeled on 4 different versions of lifts, stock tires, 31's, 33's, 2 set of 35's, and can tell you which ones are needed for which trails in the area we wheel in and a few others from Moab to the Rubicon.

The bottom line is that if you stay off of the top 10 percent of the trails, you don't need more than 31's, and a properly equipped jeep to do them.

Why does that offend you so much?

answers here-

1-The reason you know, is because you and I have discussed doing that very thing to your jeep about 50 times. As a matter of fact, that topic comes up anytime we get together.

2-Because we have priced out each and every component needed to put your jeep on 35's. We have discussed how to do it, where to do it, and compiled a list of parts to pre-purchase as money allowed.

3-See above, 1 and 2, why all the questions and conversation about 35's' if that were not your intentions at some point in time?

4- Do I need to have Kat dig up the pics for you?

5- They were RE arms that you were collecting to start on your way to 35's. Part of the list you and I compiled. Also included a set of 4" springs which you were kind enough to sell me to get me out of a bind.

6- You are on 33's because that was the best you could do at the time with what what you had to do it with. We all make compromises, we all do the best we can. You chose 33's when you had the shop in SD do your lift. You made the decision based on the lift you could afford at the time. No harm, no foul.

7- I was there both times, Yes, you did make it quite handily both times.

No one is holding anything over your head. It's not until you start poking at stuff, that things get out of hand. Your comment to Chris was and is out of line. I admit when I am wrong, now it's your turn to do the same.

_You are just another ride in the amusement park of my mind._[/quote]

01 Sport, Auto, BACK STREET BOYS RULE, Silverstone ,IDE RULES, D44 with Trac-Lok and 3.73:1 ,Harry B Sux, Tera S3T 3" Lift, Currie steering box brace, Currie steering damper, Bilstein Shocks, GY MTR 33x1250-15 on rockcrawler Rims, Sun Performance rocker skids.
ON BOARD AIR RULES!!!!01 Sport,Delayed response RULES !!!! Factory Hard Top, Auto, WARN? SYNTHETIC WINCH ROPE RULES!!!! Silverstone , D44 with Trac-Lok and 3.73:1 , LIBERTY DIESEL RULES!!!! TERA S3T 3" Lift, Currie steering box brace, MetalFusion Fenders Rule!!!!Currie steering damper, BFGoodrich Krawler RULES !!!!Bilstein Shocks,Harbor Freight winches rule!!!! GY MTR 33x1250-15 on rockcrawler Rims, Sun Performance rocker skids. Tera T-Locker's rule!!!!

HUMMER SHOES RULE!!!!