View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 06:42 PM

Sorry guys ... I didn't intend to have my original thread look like I blew you guys off, but it's a complicated and long drawn-out story.

Long story short, I am getting rid of my STaK 3-speed transfer case based on this more recent thread: http://www.jeepbbs.net/forums/showth...438#post120438

At this point, I am not going to go through the issues I was experiencing with my STaK unit since I am moving on to a different transfer case. I will mention though, that the rumors were correct in that the original STaK 4x4 business was in financial trouble. Sean Nordberg (as one of the original partners) had left long before, and Tony & Kenn sold out to another CNC-based manufacturing company in El Paso who basically wanted access to STaK's CNC machines to more fully utilize them in the combined business. The new business entity is called Stak-Up Marketing and the new owner is Greg Harper. Kenn Gass is now one of his employees and I believe Greg is keeping Tony Littlepage on for a while during the transition. If you need to get a hold of them, here is their contact information:

Stak-Up Marketing, Inc.
11394 James Watt Dr. - Suite 703
El Paso, TX 79936
Phone: 915-584-2400
Email (Greg): greg_harper@sbcglobal.net
Email (Kenn): kenn@stak4x4.com

Anyway, sorry for taking so long to come back to this thread.

Don