View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 10:55 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by shmekelhead

I disagree with federal income tax period.

You may disagree with it, what do you propose in it's place?

School vouchers would suit me just fine. We should find away to promote corporate sponsership to bring more money and better managmet to our puplic school system as well.

something needs to change there. I would like to give vouchers a trial run to see if that makes any difference.

Isn't marriage a religous thing ? Didn't marriage exist before the U.S. did? Government shouldn't be involved in the first place. That's Gods place.

Don't know, is marriage a religious thing. If so, I got married for all the wrong reasons. I didn't do it for procreation. Didn't do it to make a deity happy. I did it because I wanted to plainly show anyone who is interested that I love another person enough to proclaim it publicly with no shame and my intent is the sharing of our lives as one.

I am against Zoning. So many Cities have it why? Houston doesn't and it managed to grow just fine all by itself. WOW

Would you really think it's fine for me to build a bar and strip club next to a public school? How about an animal shelter next to a restaurant? How about a small airport next to your subdvision instead of a golf course. How about a paint shop next to high dollar homes?

Just remember, we are all one law away from being criminals.
If you define criminal as someone who breaks laws, then we all are.