View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Dodge vs Jeep ...

Regardless of temp -> zip it

How's Canadia doing?
Nice to see some activity on this Board.

Canada is doing okay....a bit cold.....but that the long cold nights help to make another baby....wish us luck.....

Miss Sue hurt her shoulder a few months ago so is not working the squad car and is on the desk...working a ton of overtime....easy money but can be very busy with all the stupid phone calls and the idiots that come in....probably about a 10:1 ratio to the good people...when i use to work the desk i had a certain flair for dealing with those types of calls....surprised I never got any complaints....probably wouldn't get away with it nowadays....so all the overtime money is going into a renovation account so we can upgrade flooring, cupboards etc....I tried to get it to go into a Jeep fund but with no luck...I have been housebound with the 3 youngins for a couple of months 24/7 almost....the overtime will becoming to an end soon

I had surgery on my knee just before Xmas...looking after 3 kids on one leg around Xmas time was fun...got back to playing hockey 5 weeks after the surgery

Hope to get some garage time on the Jeeps starting in March.

How much time you spend in Texas these days?

08 JKU Rubicon
98 TJ