Thread: Work photos
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2004, 08:02 AM
AA reject

Now thats a bad ass kitchen. one thing I like about high end Kitchens is the pot filler for the stove. Usually a brushed stainlesss unit that folds against the wall, then folds out to fill pots on the stove with water.

This one time and band camp....oh wait, wrong story .

I did a kitchen a coulpe of years ago in Bel Air, and this place had 4 sub-zeros, one sub zero wine cooler, 2 sub zero freezer drawers that were located in the lower cabinets, a fireplace and 3 sink areas. It was probably around 1000 sq. ft. The cabinets alone were over 80 thousand $$. They were built back east and were of the "french distressed flavor". Also the kitchen had its own bathroom which I did in Venetian plaster. Including the doggy door inlet to the out side. Funny thing is there were an older couple living there, in there 70's and they did not cook much.

Another guy I work for is named Possi H. He is around 38 and is a senior partner with Morgan Stanley investments {if I remember correctly}. He lives on the beach, in Hermosa, right on the sand. He has 3 sub zero units in his place. One in the garage and kitchen just for wine storage, then another thats usually empty for food. He has some radical sound system. the speakers alone were 20 thousand each and the amps to drive the speakers were 10 K each. Then you flip a switch in the living room and all the blinds automatically lower themselves and a full movie screen drops from the ceiling. For bed time viewing he has a 60" plasma at the end of his bed and the sarround sound speakers are inside the walls and are not visable {plastered over}. Last time I worked for him he had just bought a V-12 S coupe 4 door mercedes for his girlfriend, a S55 V-12 mercedes 2 door for himself and a brand new bentley. For fun he drives an Aston Martin {with composite/kevlar suspension} and I heard he just bought a new one 2 weeks ago. He shows up at my friends for dinner with a $800 doller bottle of wine Makes me sick with envy