View Single Post
Old 12-01-2002, 09:16 PM

I had so much fun. Johnson Valley is a great place to wheel - it is very technical and very interesting (and challenging). Sledge was great, but I took my mind off the trail for one second and received my first kiss from JV ? a nice dent on the passenger side doors. I should have put some skids there (just above the SuperNerfs) and now I?ll have to. Outer Limits was a blast ? non stop technical driving. I can?t wait to do that trail again when I have more experience.

It was great to meet and wheel with Stu ? a super nice guy just like the rest of JBBS that I?ve met. Sergey had a rough day, but took it with great aplomb - and Sergey - it was no problem to help.

I got to help change my first axle (on Sergey's Jeep - before we knew the Detroit was toasted) - Garry is very fun to wheel with and he is a great driver ? I appreciate the compliment Garry, but I think your driving skill made my spotting look better. It was fun to hang from the strap a couple times and pretend I was a big shot ARCA spotter

Great to see you again Robert, sorry I couldn?t stay and run Sledge again. And nice to meet your Jack ? I also look forward to installing some of your u-joints at some point soon.

My Jeep worked great - I'm grateful for the advice I got from Paul and Mark on what to do and how to build it. As always Blaine was and continues to be a great source of information and advice as well ? I?m truly sad he and Kat couldn?t make it out ? we?ll have to plan a weekend trip very soon.. Garry thanks for the excellent spotting and helping me through those tough trails. Stu ? thanks for the rock stacking and encouragement ? can?t wait to see and wheel with you again.

Can't wait to get out there again.