View Single Post
Old 02-16-2003, 07:54 AM
The king of shotgun debate

It?s been a while since I have been able to add any notes of value to this post. Sometimes life just gets in the way.

I will be updating my Air Spring AiRock system to G-2 (second generation) hopefully in the not to distant future. I thought I?d post a few pictures showing the major component changes in G-2.

Here is the In-Cab Control System

As you can see this is no longer just a set of momentary run switches to control the air pressure in the air springs. This unit, in combination with the new Air Manifold contains Logic and Memory Logic that will enable the ability to set up multiple suspension profiles. A profile can be any height setting that can then be put in memory and then activated simply by pushing a button. I believe 6 or more profiles will be able to be stored.

The new air manifold looks like this

I will also be implementing the tilt sensors that will enable the AiRock system to attempt to manage my Jeep into the most level (Least likely to roll over) position automagically!

I do not have any current experience with the self-leveling, but hope to be able to provide some feedback soon.

Frank