Thread: Travel Chair
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 08:05 PM
Administrator

Travel Chair

After spending far too much money on the cheap Walmart stuff for several years, Kat and I bought some higher quality stuff from Travel Chair.

Last trip, the wind was nearly incessant with periods of calm from time to time. One of those times, I left the campfire to get something out of the camper and the wind started up again. It blew my chair into the fire resulting in this-

Still pretty functional, but it bothered me, so I contacted Travel Chair via email to see if there was someplace I could purchase new covers.

Daniel Roso, the Director of Sales replied back with an link to the different styles I could select from, and a phone number. I called him, and during a most pleasant conversation, made a few arrangements, and negotiated the price higher for a matching set of replacement covers which resulted in this happening a few days later.

A few minutes with a phillips screwdriver and I wound up with this-

The small table was thrown in as an unexpected bonus. It's perfectly adorable and exactly the right height for setting drinks on. He said he was throwing in a little something for our trouble. I expected a sticker, or a hat, not something useful.

This is how they started out-

Lesson learned. Buy it once, pay a bit more, and get many years of very satisfactory service from an outstanding company that understands great customer service.