View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005, 10:07 AM
Im a firm believer in that everything you say and do lead to some sort of a positive outcome. I dont have room in my life for negative people or thoughts.

Send a message via AIM to JeepGal
Re: Re: Amazing Encounter

Quote:
Originally posted by Robert J. Yates
Where exactly where you Sergey?

The reason I ask is that Coyote Canyon in ABSP has been closed to motorized use due to the science that says vehicles disturb the sheep. Quite obviously that was not the case in your situation. Getting a look at these sheep is a rare expereince and one that aids the junk science of the CBD and others of their ilk that seek to lock us out.

I'm thinking that with the fight going on to re-open it, you may have provided us with some very good arguments as to why.
Im not sure how this applies...

But many years ago while in Yellowstone, the Bighorn Sheep were NOT bothered by motorvehicles at all. They even blocked the road on numerous occasions. I have a picture of one with his head IN my Toyota truck looking for a handout.

I think its only a matter of them getting used to the presence motor vehicles driving through. My bigger concern would be dirt bikes going through there if they opened it.

Id love to at least drive the half of it. Maybe stay up at the cabin for a bit. Ive heard stories of when you could drive all the way through, and would love to make it possible again.

Great pic Sergey!

Tam