View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 08:26 PM
Internet jeeps rule!

I never buy anything from 4WP Whoresalers over the internet because I know they'll screw it up and they'll stiff me with bogus charges.

The only time I buy from them is when I find it online, ask them to price match it, and know they have it in stock at the local store. Even then, they'll find a way to mess it up.

I bought my Hanson rear bumper from the store next to my work, they price matched it, said they had it in stock in their warehouse some 50 miles away, and that I would get it the next day. 5 days later, no bumper, so I told them to shove it and cancel my order. The store manager heard my conversation, wanted to keep my business, so he knocked off some more on the price. In the end I got a great deal.

Since then, I've had a great relationship with the store manager, he always gives me a super discount on anything I buy. So, if you have a store next to you and the manager is not a complete retard, it may be worth it. Other than that, I avoid them like the plague.