View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 08:09 AM

Hey sounds like a great project!

I just wanted to let you know that the Pro-Comp Extreme MT's have been holding up great on Heather's JK. We've been thrashing them for about 12,000miles, and lots of trails so far. The 3ply sidewalls are holding up great and the tread depth is holding nice too. The only thing we have managed to do to the tires is some chunking on the tread blocks in a few places, but I'm sure it has to do with running them on a 5400 lb JK.......... This wasn't my first choice of tires to go with, but Goodyear didn't have a 35 on a 17" wheel. I figured I would give them a shot. I had to have a 3-ply sidewall, and there wasn't much else to choose from except BFG which I have used before and didn't want on the JK. After wheeling these on the rocks and trails for sometime now, I'm really happy with them. Aside from JV where the JK hasn't gone yet, I would have to say that I am as happy with these as I am the MT/R's on my TJ. And I'm probably the last person who would have run a Pro-Comp on my Jeeps. Snow, Ice, Mud, Dirt, Rocks, Street, it's all been good!

You should be really happy with them! I'll keep you posted on our's
68 Jeep M715 army truck
97 F350