View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 07:16 PM

Tom Wood's Custom Drive Shafts

I want to voice my most sincerest pleasure with the customer service, products, and outstanding business practices while I ordered some items from Tom Wood's Custom Drive Shafts.

About a year or so ago, I won a contest and the prize was a gift certificate from Tom Wood's, a nice TW ball cap, and some decals.

I held onto the certificate for well over a year and finally decided to put it to good use. A friend of mine was installing an 8.8 in his YJ and at the same time wanted a SYE & CV shaft. Hmm, I have a certificate I need to use - so I decided to ask my friend if I could order these items for him, which he said yes to.

When I called Tom, he said he'd give me a special price on the drive shaft as a token of his appreciation for something I did for him months earlier. He also made some nice product suggestions so I could use the gift certificate for myself instead of for somebody else since he was already discounting the drive shaft more than the certificate value was.

The shaft came quickly & fit perfectly in my friends YJ. My items are trail spares which came quickly too.

I couldn't have been happier.

http://www.4xshaft.com/index.html