View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 11:38 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
Does yours swing in bigger circles because you run 39 Krawlers?
I run 39's because I can, because I'm a crappy driver that compensates with bigger tires and better suspension, and because I'm compensating for deficiencies in other areas. Difference is, I have no problem admitting it.

Quote:
Listen, there are things that I will do that some people may have a different opinion on, and I am cool with that. I ask questions, gather opinions, then make my own decisions. If I make a mistake in my choice, I will either correct it or live with it. Either way, I won't be complaining about it like a schoolgirl who got her panties in a wad. With that said, I totally agree with you that the BFG ATs are a really good overall tire, but an AT tire probably won’t find its way under the TJ right now. I like my knobby weiner.
Fair enough

Quote:
What are 39s doing for you that 35s or 37s wouldn’t?
The 39's cost me money, time, wear and tear and continually devolve my driving skills. Other than that, not much. They are a continual source of aggravation because of all the hassles and money I've spent trying to keep them aired up on the trail.

Personally, I was never happier than when I was on 35's.

Quote:
Well, I guess I should take the TJ back to stock and slap the 28” tires back on. Better, yet, sell it and buy a JK and keep it stock. Not going to happen Blaine, and if I were to remotely entertain the idea, I’d get an FJC instead. Plenty enough for what I do and much more civilized than the TJ.

You are correct sir, it is a weiner thing.
I don't know about the 28's, but 31's would rule.