View Single Post
Old 06-03-2003, 10:09 AM

Okay, here's the plan,

Some of us (south county) are meeting for pie for breakfast. We will depart the pie for breakfast place around 9 for a liesure drive to the gas station and then to the campground.

We will leave the campground at 10AM sharp going up the road towards the fire tower. We will stop at the fire tower and the ceremony will be done there: it's an awesome view up there. From there, the trails are up to anyone's choice. Since my wife is going along, and daughter, and some others are bringing "delicate" passengers, I will be going down dangerous road, out through four corners and up to the camp ground. dangerous road is easy, and for those that want to break off and run towards tobagon, dangerous road ends at four corners.

If I was staying late, and didn't have passengers, I'd run tobagon. It'll be interesting to hear Chris' comments on it with his new rear anti rock, I'm sure that dual antirocks make things super duper smooooth...

At the campground, I'm gonna BBQ a little, and if anyone wants to bring some stuff to throw on the grill, they sure can. I'll be hanging out for a while, but not camping this time.

All are welcome!