View Single Post
Old 08-08-2001, 03:51 PM
Banned

I think you make a good point William, and there are also plenty of people riding around on 31" tires when they'd be happier with 33s, or people that have bought plenty of things and done plenty of mods and are now riding on 33s when they would have made significant differences to what they'd have spent their money on originally and would now be on 35s (but of course right now they're enjoying the Rubicon ). People definitely have to be realistic about what they want to do with their Jeep.

I thought I asked some decent general questions, but it seems they've generated a lot of additional posts that seem to be saying I don't need the arms Blaine built, that I can get good enough for less $. That may well be the case, but I'm still interested in knowing how easy/difficult it is to make arms, and at what costs? Are the arms similar in price or better in quality as some of the available aftermarket companies, and whether Blaine is willing to make arms for other people? Based on those things I think it would be rather easy for me to determine if they are worth their price (whatever that is). I just have some general questions, I can figure out whether they'd be right for me (although, I don't even know if Blaine would build more, and not that I'm asking him to build me some).

Thanks.

Áron O'Proinntigh is ainm dom