View Single Post
Old 09-04-2003, 07:49 AM

You guys are high if you think that the average illegal alien gives a rats a$$ about voting. They don't care about politics - the are here working and trying to make money. They come from a country were the democratic process doesn't work and poitics are rife with corruption.

Voter fraud is white man paranoia - hell only a VERY small percentage of the white man votes.

I also don't know if it is any better or wore to be involved in an accident with an illegal that has a license, or doesn't. They will drive if they have to get to work and cannot find another means - with or without the little card.

The other thing that I find short sighted about statements like "we should get them outta here" is the complete intolerance of people to pay higher amounts for goods. Do you have any idea what consumer goods would cost if white kids/men did the labor? Trust me on this - in the manual labor department I've never seen anyone work harder for longer periods of time then our brown brothers. The low wage alien worker is an integral part of our economy - as sad as that is - I'm not sure how we alter that.

I also agree that there should be little or no income tax and everything a use tax. Drug dealers/illegals/etc. all have to BUY things. That way I don't support them with my income tax.

Here is the most important thing however, what is that bar connecting the Border Patrol TJ control arm brackets to the skid plate - some kinda frame stiffener?

Arnie will fix it though.......

Jeff