View Single Post
Old 12-09-2003, 07:56 PM
The king of shotgun debate

Quote:
Originally posted by eurobob
Exactly the same.

Bought it in Straylia three years ago. Try going through ARB. They market them there and can probably get one shipped here. Also there's a couple of people on this board that seem to regularly go down under, maybe they could bring one back. BTW, I paid $100 for it. I can't remember if that was US or AUS $ though.
Thanks for the reply Bob.

As I said I had one many years ago when they were sold here in the States. For some reason, probably product liability issues you can't get them here any more.

Guess I'm going to have to make another trip down under to get me one. (Hey any excuse to go there works for me.

You must be a Navy guy. I did 2 years there (USMC) a while back, and have since vacationed there a few times. What a wonderful country. Hey they have roads that we would call off roading trails! Especially in the Northern Territory!

Joe is there now but I didn't wanted to ask him to carry one back for me given it's size and he is on duty station there for a few weeks.

I will give ARB a call, I never gave them a thought till you mentioned it.

Thanks again,

Frank

PS: If I can get these is anyone else interested if the price is right?

Give me a few minutes and I'll post a link to show what it is I am talking about.