View Single Post
Old 12-31-2003, 12:58 PM
Arizona Chick

Send a message via ICQ to Wind_Danzer Send a message via AIM to Wind_Danzer Send a message via Yahoo to Wind_Danzer
Talking Hey all, back from Cali.... but I added a bit of a side trip ~ Phoenix peoples read!

Hello all!!!!

I just wanted to say thank you to Blaine and Kat for a great time out in the desert. I had a blast at JV and really enjoied your spotting (once I calmed the nerves a bit...) and wheeling Sergey's Jeep in the top of Sledge.

Sergey,

Thanks for a great time, I did have a lot of fun at JV wheeling. Thanks so much for letting me drive your Jeep and you playing on the sand dunes was a hoot. Donuts are fun. The rest of the time was fun too!!!!

Robert,

Nice to see you again even if it was for only a few minutes.

As for the JV trip as a whole... the first day was nice but we blew out 2 tires before hitting the trail. LOL Thanks to Robert we got back on our feet the next day and checked out Clawhammer and then the following day we ran Sledgehammer. The wind and rain on Christmas sucked. We had just enough time to cook dinner after the rain and wind stopped to when it kicked back up again.

Needless to say, Kat and Blaine lost the easy-up, Sergey's tent broke, I lost a mechanic glove (wind stole it, I found it's partner but not the other one) and JV claimed 3 tires.

It was a fun and dusty time!!!! LOL

Anyway, I decided to extend my vacation and am now spending time in the Phoenix area through Monday. Stu and the others, anyone up for a meet and greet????

I'll have some pictures avaiable and ready to go next week. I did get some pics but was told that I definately wouldn't win the trail picture taker spot.
Spinning complacently in the darkness, covered and blinded by a blanket of little lives, false security has lulled the madness of this world into a slumber. WAKE UP!!! An eye is upon you, staring straight down and keenly through, seeing all that you are and everything that you can never be. Yes, an eye is upon you, an eye ready to blink.

So face forward with arms wide open and mind reeling. Your future has arrived... are you ready to go?