View Single Post
Old 05-14-2005, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Robert A.M. Stephens
Hey Jeeper,

So, you've been there, done that?

Hahahahahahah, I love this medium.

BTW--Jeeper, you said you had ran them for 4 years before the SOA. Questions: when you were investigating them before purchase did you run into the same thing as myself hre on the net? Also, over that period before the SOA, how did they actually perfom for you, compared without, over the years you ran them?

For me, they are performing opposite of everything on the net in dissent against them.

For starters, they have made VEX even more stable on the road and manners are better than anything I had set up before. Off road, they don't unload ever. What they do is the opposite, with 10" of extra droop and flex, they keep VEX stablized and on the ground and make the ride about 3 times softer.

Coming down extremely steep and dangerous inclines, where they ae suppose to 'unload', allegedly, they do the opposite. In fact, coming down, with the rear ARB engaged, VEX is more stable than ever and they allow me to decend even steeper stuff.

Look forward to your comment.
Robert;
Once again you have me confused. When you replied to my last post; you claimed to not know what unloading was. Yet here; you use the term in the same manner as I did.
totally worn out, shouting,
"...HOLY $HIT...what a ride!"