View Single Post
Old 05-14-2005, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeeper
I won't dispute that there is less traction, however, there is more than if they were completely off the ground. Also, my comment earlier about having a wheel on the ground as apposed to in the air is meant for not only steep inclines but traversing across cracks as well. The fact that revolvers allow for a wheel to drop further also means that the weight transfer keeps the rig at a more level position. You can see this effect in a very short video that Stu shot of me several years ago on Broken Arrow right after I installed the Revolvers. If someone can host it, I'll send it to them, its only 471kb.

Jeeper
Jeeper, I want that vid really badly and I'll host and post with credit on the Revolver Test page at Behold. Any other photos you have I'd like to include, as these things have gotten such a nasty wrap and in effect, it just isn't so. I hope maybe Tumbleweed may have some application photos also.

The SOA and the RSs is a bad combo, apparently, but I cannot know this as I've never tried it and have never seen it but by both you and Tumbleweed's description, it sure makes sense. Good thing to take caution with then.
robert@behold-the-rage.com
406-755-9765