View Single Post
Old 07-07-2002, 07:18 PM
Banned

Wouldn't it be nice if we could get one of these writers on a run with us on this board? The only radio I heard was Ron playing the Three Tenors and that was on the trail.We had our beer and other stuff, but I don't think we bothered anyone. We had some really nice campfires and may have laughed at a few jokes loudly. The TP and crap is a real issue, as Mark says. If you don't believe that, you have some serious problems; and this was early in the season. I cannot imagine going on that trail after the fourth. We see these yahoos everywhere we go. Why does this 5-10% destroy our hobby for the rest of us? This is not only in Jeeping, but motorcyling, boating, etc.

As I write this, I am watching Huell Howser. He has a house in Twentynine Palms. Wonder if anyone has ever invited him to do a show on the Hammers? Wonder if we could make a positive impression on him? Just a thought. We get absolutely no positive press or any celebrities to come out an support the public land for the the public and not just the Greens. Wonder why? Too PIC?