Thread: tiny cracks
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2003, 04:02 PM

Jeff,
You obviously don't know me for ****. I've bought and abandoned more product than most jeep clubs members combined. 9 sets of tires (4 BFG, 3 Goodyear, 2 Swamper), 3 transfer cases (Teralow on one, Atlas II now) 5 lift combinations of various heights and arm lengths, 2 different sets of axles 30/44 both with detroits and HP60s with ARBs. I am also on trail typically 4 days per month plus every major event west of Colorado. Last year alone I got to run Rubicon, Moab, Hammers, Big Bear, Axle Alley in Phoenix, Truckhaven, Ocotillo Wells, among others.

So. Maybe I know what works from first hand experience.

Sergey's comment was regarding arm LENGTH, not location. If you read MY comment I admitted readily that the clearance was comprimised, but the performance gains were worth the loss in clearance. And... ALL arms hang below the frame... otherwise they'd be hard pressed to attach to the axles!

FWIW, its not a Liberty. That was last years look.

This is supposed to look like an H2. The hood is actually molded from an H2 provided by GM. The C A Rwas built by Avalanche for BFGoodrich. Dynatrac co-sponsored the car. They are using it to launch the new Krawler tire in a new ad campaign that will debut next month. The C A Rwill be given away thru Petersen's 4WOR at Supercrawl.