View Single Post
Old 04-02-2005, 08:36 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Jays89YJ
Quote:
Originally posted by mrblaine
If the case could be made that tied any terrorists to the Mexican border problem, it would be closed tomorrow. There hasn't been, so it's still essentially open.

If you took the illegals off the welfare rolls, we'd still have a problem. It'd still be large and practically unsolveable under today's societal standards. It's still okay to be a baby factory and a deadbeat dad and until that changes, welfare is here to stay.

The other factor is that the Feds are not paying for the majority of the costs that the states incur. Until it starts hurting the Federal wallet, it's not gonna change nor will it change because other agreements are seemingly more important. Until you and I know the whole truth about those, we are only as educated as the 3 blind men describing the elephant.
Then close the Mexican boarders to keep those SOB out of my state when they're running tons of Meth up through it. It's a common fact that the meth pushers are coming from and through Mexico.

Whatever society thinks it's ok to be a deadbeat father, should be abolished.

Yeah, well state taxes are always increasing and so are the numbers of Welfare recipients as well as worthless illegals and immigrants who come over here to do nothing, but feed off of the system. I've had enough and I'm not even in the US.

That is one reason I like where I'm goign to live. Unemployment is below average. The area is in a growing state and not growing with the slime aforementioned.

Welfare recipients flocked to my home town in VT. They flocked there because they could receive more and more welfare. They all came from Inner city NYC. Now my hometown is a real POS and I'm ashamed of what it's turning into.