View Single Post
Old 10-18-2002, 05:28 AM
The king of shotgun debate

Hi Donald - (KY-Jeeper)

Thanks for the info on what you have seen on how these springs hold up.

Sorry I can't make it this Saturday as we are headed out on vacation for a few days. I was down at White's Arch last Saturday near Slade. That is where I did my initial testing.

A week from this coming Sunday there are a few of us going to wheel Natural Bridge. I don't know what time we are going to meet yet but your more then welcome to join us.

Let me know and I will get the info to you when I know.

Hi Tim - (Timzjatl)

Thanks for the kind words.

Last evening I put a post up describing exactly the point you have raised. All the geometry does indeed need to be reset. Wasn't a big deal but is a necessary one.

I would enjoy wheeling Tellico with you some time. We'll have to plan on doing this soon.

Hi Matt (Overkill)

Ideas are great! Go for it my friend! Do something new, different. Heck if it doesn't work out (Like most of my crazy ideas) you will learn a ton of stuff in the process!

If I can be of any help please don't hesitate to bounce your ideas off me.

Heck, bounce them off the group here. I think you'll find a ton of good, honest advice.

Have a great day.

Hi Rich,

Glad you enjoyed following the thread. I have a tendency to get a bit "wordy" at times.

It was such a pleasure to me to sit down around a dinner table, break bread, and just enjoy the small talk and company of folks I have come to know and call freinds. Hopefully I will be able to make it out your way with my Jeep in the early part of next year. It would indeed be a blast to wheel with you folks from my own driver's seat this time!

God Bless you all.

I'm out of here tonight or tomorrow morning for a week or so in Florida. I'll have the Think Pad to check email, but other then that I will be out of pocket for a few days.

Frank