Thread: Roof rack
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitepolarbear85 View Post
Anyone heard of the OffRoad Logic roof rack for the JK, TJ, and YJ?
I was thinking about getting one
Buyer Beware: I ordered an Offroad Logic Jeep roof rack July 18. I paid the company nearly $2,000 up front with my American Express using PayPal. Allegedly, production delays were holding up my order, according to an e-mail I received. These e-mails postponed and delayed me until it was too late to seek remedy from my credit card company, or PayPal. On September 13, tired of waiting any more, I requested they cancel my order and provide a full refund. I got a response the same day telling me that my refund would be processed `in a few days` and promising a free gift for my troubles (I don't care about the gift). When I didn't hear further and did not receive my refund (or the free gift), I began pursuing the company by e-mail and phone with no resolution. I have yet to get ORL to answer the phone or return a phone call. We have traded numerous e-mails, but the company remains evasive, promising payment but no timeframe. I pursued a complaint through the Better Business Bureau, and the company never responded! Yet the company has updated their website, is still taking orders and is visiting trade shows promoting themselves. I feel like I a victim of a fraud -- they took my money, held it and delayed me, never sent my product ordered and then never issued the promised refund.