View Single Post
Old 04-23-2002, 06:21 PM
Banned

William, I don't remember saying the Super35 was better than the D44, but maybe I did in some context. Doesn't really matter though, because this post is about diffs and skids.

As I said before I didn't pay much attention to anyone's flat skid that's I've known. I currently don't live close enough to someone with one to take a look. I didn't know Blaine had a flat skid at that time, but in any case I didn't look at it or talk to him about it. Also, I don't know the differences between aftermarket flat skids, and at this point am looking for a truly flat skid. I've never seen a Currie flat skid, so I don't know how it differs from a completely flat skid. Is the Currie truly flat, like Blaine's current skid (that's what I'm shooting for)? I know what it takes to get an aftermarket skid in place (a Tera at least), but for a truly flat skid I would expect there are differences. If there are no differences between say a Tera and what Blaine has done, all I'm doing is asking, because I don't know.

Thanks to those that helped me out on this.

BTW, any friends who's friendship is waning, I don't know who you are, so e-mail me so we can clear it up. If I've done something unagreeable I'd like the chance to clear it up.