Thread: Legal Advice
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2004, 03:35 PM
I showed Matt my twinkie and he like it.

thanks for your opinions.
as far as my being petty...
i have been putting up with this stuff from him for 7 years. i have been patient, and tollerant. i have, indeed spoken with him on a number of occasions about keeping the noise down, and keeping the traffic down for the benefit of my children. i have had these conversations on many occasions with him to no avail.it has just become a regular occurance for him and his "friends" to disrespect my wife and i.

i have just gotten to the point where i cant take it any more. i have since begun calling the building department to make official complaints about having people living in the garage, and making noise all night long.

if he were out there working reasonable hours in the garage, it would be one thing... but having to hear it at 3 in the morning... this is not ok.

i have asked nicely, and it didnt work.. now i am going after him with every legal avenue. the line has been crossed when the poison went into the pond.
those fish are pets, AND an investment. koi fish are very valuable. those ridiculous fish are worth more than my jeep. sad but true.

there have been steps taken at the city to make things right... lets see how it works out.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>