Thread: Legal Advice
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 06:12 PM
I showed Matt my twinkie and he like it.

Quote:
Originally posted by TObject

And in that wonderful world you described nobody needs walls or locks, everyone has a right to be anything they want except for William. William's right to come off as a big penis is denied.

Wouldn't that be a wonderful laid-back world? Crackheads could coexist with KOI fish, and candy could be left in front of children.
lol!
this is why i post this sort of thing on the world wide web
well, it seems the fish are more resiliant than i thought. they are still alive. it was a big undertaking to get the pond clean, but it appears i did a good job.

as far as the location of the pond....
this pond has been here for over 20 years. i bought the house from an 80 year old japanese man that had raised most of these fish from "guppies"
when i bought the place this was a big bonus. i have added some fish to the pond since.

i dont feel that i should "have" to put up tall fences or security cameras to keep my neighbor from destroying my things, or killing my pets.
nor should i have to listen to the noise they make at unreasonable hours .

i soppose everyone is entitled to their opinion on this subject, and i cant be expected to like every one of them. if you choose to come off as a penis, that is your choice

oh... and in the meantime, i have spoken with a number of resources at the city to get this mess cleaned up. you see, i have to clean this up or move. i really dont want to move. this house is in the perfect location, with that one exception. all 3 schools are less than a block away. blue ribbon schools.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>