View Single Post
Old 03-28-2002, 07:57 PM
The king of shotgun debate

Hi Blaine,

While I can't say I have had any problems with the Ox Locker, Cable or Shifter, I just don't........... I don't know. Can't justify that cable!!!!! It is always in the way.

About the only negative I can give on the cable is that it must be readjusted every time you take the rear cover off. No big deal, but I like to take the cover off and look inside when I change gear oil.

I am a "closet ARB Guy! "

I have one in theD-30 up front and would have put one in the back too had they made one to fit the Super 35 axles.

Maybe this is all a part of some subconscious need to be different. I can be a flake sometimes.

That would be great if you could email me your friends numbers Blaine.

I'd like to make this work correctly and with as few problems as possible. If he can shed some light on what he did it would be very helpful to me.

If you could send the info to email.id@worldnet.att.net I would appreciate it.

Frank

PS. I had to give back those ceramic brake pads I had for evaluation. They looked brand new after 17K miles and stopped pretty darn good.

I am expecting to get another set shortly and have asked again for a second set. If they come through with them and you are still interested they will be coming your way.