View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 01:25 PM

Rancho's Customer Service RULES!!!

Guys, I just wanted to share with you an experience I had today.

I aquired a FREE set of Rancho Rs9000X Remote Reservoir shocks for my ZJ last year for the SEMA show (promotional product from Rancho)

Well I have a badly worn out and sagging right rear Rubicon Spring in my jeep, so sagging that is was not allowing much uptravel from the 12" travel Ranchos that I have on my Rig.

Well last night I was cruising down the freeway when I hit a HUGE pothole at about 70MPH, in which case the right rear bottomed out and Fractured the seam on the weld of the right rear shock.

Woke up this morning to a pool of shock oil in the driveway... no very happy.

I called Rancho customer service today, Explained to them that THey were FREE shocks for my Project vehicle and that the damage was MY FAULT, not the shocks.

After about 5 minutes, they asked me how many miles I had on the Shocks, I told them I had about 15K on the shocks.

They said, "sorry for the problem, we will send you a brand new set of 4 out today and they will be courier delivered to your place of work.

About 5 minutes ago, a brand new shiny set of Rancho RS9000X Remote Reservoir shocks arrived in the back with my name on them and a apologetic note.

It took the a whopping 5 hours from the time I spoke with them to the time the shocks landed at my door, Even though it was not their fault AND the shocks are not being payed for.

That is amazing...... They have earned a customer for life....