Thread: What the Dell
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 06:47 AM
Internet jeeps rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadna71 View Post
has anyone considered getting an apple and then just running all their PC software through parallels? i went that route and have to admit that i'm just tickled with the reliability. a little pricier in the beginning, but the everything just seems to work. hard to speak on their CS though...haven't needed it (yet).
I have one and I couldn't be happier. Customer Service is pretty good too. After I bought mine, I felt like the aluminum casing was getting hot, perhaps hotter than normal. I really didn't know, so I made an appointment with my local Apple store. I explained my concerns and simply asked them to check it out and let me know. The lady went to the back room, brought back a brand new one, and said "there you go, have a nice day." I also like the fact that I don't even run an anti-virus and that it works like it is supposed to, dead on reliable. The only drawback is Safari, some site don't support it. Firefox is better, but still some problems with a handful of sites.