View Single Post
Old 08-06-2001, 11:31 AM
Banned

New Lower Rear Control arms on the market!

Custom made market that is.

Today I received via UPS 2 custom made lower rear control arms to replace my Rubicon Express long arms (the ones that are not supposed to bend or tweak).

Just a few weeks back, a good jeeper friend and myself were discussing over the telephone the shortcomings and problems of different suspension lifts. Conversation ended in where I asked, and he offered, to build a set of arms that I would not bend. I advised him to take no prisoners (no shortcuts) and build the arm as he would for himself... well he did.

I would like to take this time and personally thank Blaine for the outstanding job he did on those arms along with Jack from CTM. Blaine, thank you for your efforts and all the running around you did to help me with these new long arms. Let me stop here as you might need a new hat size if I keep on writing.

Arms have not been tested. By just looking at the quality of the welds, design and the biggest bad ass heims I've ever seen... they look to be indestructible.

If any one wants to see any pics of these arms, let me know and I will post them at a later date. Please don't ask how much they were as we took no prisoners.

Jim B.

97TJ El NiƱo, Mods listed on Web Site.
JJB@worldoversea.com
http://www.jeep.worldoversea.com
Jeep Rater Score: 42