View Single Post
Old 08-08-2001, 10:06 AM
Banned

I hear you TO, I'm asking because Blaine says it's easier for him to make them than write instructions. I don't know how hard it is for him to write instructions. If the guy works in a light switch factory or has the equipment at home for making light switches it's probably easier than going to Home Depot and spending $0.79. I'm wondering if it's easier for Blaine to build them, and more cost effective, and if he wants to. Just like the Seals deal. Is it easier to have Seals build a CO2 package or buy a $300 PowerTank...depends on what you need and who knows you. It's no big deal, I'm just wondering, and if Blaine doesn't want to build them for people and if they're expensive I'd like to know and it won't hurt my feelings at all.

So Blaine, do you enjoy building $0.70 light switches that cost $0.79 at Home Depot, or was it an experiment that you wouldn't do again because benefits don't outweigh the cost/time for something you can get elsewhere for less, that will outlast what most of us will do with them anyway?

Áron O'Proinntigh is ainm dom