View Single Post
Old 06-09-2003, 10:22 AM

It was an easy, and simple run. I'm very pleased and thankfull to all those who took the time to come out and see the ceremony.

It was an uneventfull day, though I watched Sergey take the correct line over a big log.. Being a little foolish, I tried to take it strait on and got hung up on it, and polished my front driveshaft a little. But, all in fun. We went back to the campground and did a little BBQ action and remincsed over the "old" LCIR days.

Beyond thanks to those who attended, I'd like to thank Fred McDavit, (Desert Fox) who preformed the ceremony.

A lot has changed in the world, and personnally between the last time (July 2001) and now. And I'll probably not be wheeling much after August. And this was 4 years worth of signing.. which was a little daunting. I actually lost a lot of sleep on wether to stay or go. But as my wife poked my ribs on the way up the hill, it was "to late to turn back". So, it was a pretty big deal in many respects.

Overall a nice day. I wanted to run tobogan, but, with new soft top, and wife and daughter in tow, I figured it was best to cut out... Kept things on a happy note, it did!

I'm looking forward to squeezing in a few good runs between now and then.

Thanks again for all that showed up for this, I appreciate the support. I hope the stickers and phaplette were cool.