View Single Post
Old 04-15-2003, 05:19 PM

Talking Thank you, Ron!

The company was great! Everyone had patience and got along, if someone had a problem everyone pitched in and did what he or she could do to help out. I had a truly wonderful time and the canyon was awe-inspiring. I collected a few rocks from the mine area and I found a fossil of a clamshell at the top of the look out.

Ron I appreciated the full service fill up every morning and you even make ?good coffee?. I like Art?s new nickname ?Big Cloud? for the dust that his Jeep throws up and I want to thank you for the extra gas. I traveled over 1200 miles from the gas station at Chino to back home again.

Robert thanks for the spot on the mine road and for the yummy yam, salad and garlic bread at camp. I?ll admit I was a tad bit scared after the rock rolled under my rear control arm. Jason thanks for inventing the new arm signal for whoop-d-do. Kendra, you can ride with me anytime I had a blast with you in my Jeep.

Ron out did himself with the tastiest homemade strawberry short cake and ice cream bars. What a treat that was .

Alex, I washed my Jeep today and my new pinstripes are minimal at best. How did yours do? Thank you for the pictures. The camp picture was a riot to take, running back and forth to set the timer and then everyone talking and retaking the picture.

Ron, my thanks to you, April and Mac for your hospitality on Wednesday night. I enjoyed having a comfy bed to sleep in and fresh coffee and breakfast to awake to.

Thanks to all for a memorable trip!

PS. I only drove as fast as Ron did