View Single Post
Old 04-16-2003, 12:14 PM

Big Thanx

Ron,
My sincere thanx for helping to organize and lead this trip - it was a trip that will bring Kendra and myself many fond memories for a long time to come. We both had a blast and it was great being able to share my love of both Jeeping and exploring with my daughter and some really good firends from this board.

Alex,
Great to finally meet up with you in person and I certainly hope we can do it again sometime soon. A nice fall trip into Monument Valley sounds like a great way to make that happen. XJ's make for a very nice ride and I appreciate you playing taxi driver for me - hear that Paul

Art,
Another way cool trip in the bag for us - its pretty neat that we still manage to get out on trips together after our first attempt at Calico some 4+ years ago.

Jason,
Doubtful that you will get your YJ up anything tougher than the Savanic Mine Rd - nice piece of driving and we enjoyed your company.

Kathryn,
I want to especially say thank you for the time you spent with Kendra. It was gratifying to hear the both of you over the CB laughing and chuckling away. You got the ultimate compliment in kid terms from Kendra - when I asked her if she had a good time, she pointed out that she had a really good time the day she rode with you and that you were in her words - pretty cool