View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 10:19 AM
Internet jeeps rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
I told him to seriously consider the All Terrains but his weiner has to swing in much smaller circles if he does.
Does yours swing in bigger circles because you run 39 Krawlers? Listen, there are things that I will do that some people may have a different opinion on, and I am cool with that. I ask questions, gather opinions, then make my own decisions. If I make a mistake in my choice, I will either correct it or live with it. Either way, I won't be complaining about it like a schoolgirl who got her panties in a wad. With that said, I totally agree with you that the BFG ATs are a really good overall tire, but an AT tire probably won’t find its way under the TJ right now. I like my knobby weiner.

Quote:
What did the 33's do for you that a set of 31's wouldn't?
What are 39s doing for you that 35s or 37s wouldn’t?

Quote:
My position after wheeling in, on, and around 31's, 33's, and 35's is that unless you are playing in JV, 31's are pretty tough to beat.

You can run them most times without regearing, they are cheaper, they don't require a rim swap, and don't take away much performance due to larger rotating mass.

Of course there's that whole weiner thing.
Well, I guess I should take the TJ back to stock and slap the 28” tires back on. Better, yet, sell it and buy a JK and keep it stock. Not going to happen Blaine, and if I were to remotely entertain the idea, I’d get an FJC instead. Plenty enough for what I do and much more civilized than the TJ.

You are correct sir, it is a weiner thing.