Go Back   JeepBBS > The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly > Black Label

Black Label Have you been treated good or bad? Share your story. This is the place to praise or shame

Old 05-28-2006, 10:30 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Tim
Talking Warn

good service, lots of information on my stuff and rapid warranty replacement no questions asked other than address and proof of purchase

thanks to a bunch of people who seem to enjoy their work and do a good job!
Old 05-28-2006, 02:14 PM

Thumbs up

It's refreshing to hear feedback like this about a company who stands behind their products. It seems in other threads I hear more & more that some of the companys who have grown larger over time have issues with customer service and forget what got them where they are today.

I have a feeling this is related to your hub troubles. I'll have to go back & read what's been going on in that thread since it's been a while since I read it last.
Old 05-28-2006, 02:35 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Tim
hubs and when i restored that 8274 a few years back. i have been known to beg a sticker or two off of them also
Old 05-28-2006, 04:44 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by T.Dome
hubs and when i restored that 8274 a few years back. i have been known to beg a sticker or two off of them also
They just warrantied a pair of hubs for Erik knowing full well he drives like demons are chasing him and he has larger than the recommended tire size.

Purely out of good will and a desire to keep a customer satisfied and not because they were bound by a warranty.

I just hope he doesn't break any more. I think he's used up his freebies.
Old 05-31-2006, 07:30 AM
I showed Matt my twinkie and he like it.

Quote:
Originally posted by mrblaine
They just warrantied a pair of hubs for Erik knowing full well he drives like demons are chasing him and he has larger than the recommended tire size.

Purely out of good will and a desire to keep a customer satisfied and not because they were bound by a warranty.

I just hope he doesn't break any more. I think he's used up his freebies.
i am a little nervous about sending in the axle shaft now
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Old 12-01-2006, 09:42 PM

Warn D60 Front

Smashed the outer assembly. Only need the assembly with the knob for lock and un lock. Warn will only sell the complete hub set-up ( warrenty otherwise). Only want the outer assembly. The whole outer assembly is made out of pot metal. Whats with that?

Debating on tearing both ends apart for the warrenty. Sucks
Old 12-11-2006, 06:40 PM

Warn's warranty dept is the king of customer service. Wish more companies would learn from them.

I run the Warn full float rear axle conversion and hubs in Ruby. In one year, I have toasted 3 pairs of thier hubs while flat towing. This last pair was an improved set with the set screw to keep the hubs from unlocking themselves. I over tightened the set screws and cocked the center pieces to one side, which the axleshafts took advantage of the thin aluminum and ground them to dust. The last episode was yesterday.
Got home, removed the hubs and figured out what happened. Called the manager of the warranty dept today, and emailed a pic to him. We talked a bit, he has seen that before. He asked if I wanted another set of hubs or drive flanges. Figured the flanges($280.00) would be the best option for me. Before I got off the phone with him, he gave me the tracking # for the flanges coming to me. And to date, I have not sent one dime to them for parts. This also included the new winch motor($300) they sent me.
This is how warranty service and customer service should be.
Old 12-11-2006, 06:45 PM
I like jesus christ

Send a message via AIM to Dukes69
Quote:
Originally posted by mrblaine
They just warrantied a pair of hubs for Erik knowing full well he drives like demons are chasing him . . .
Thats because demons ARE chasing him! However, I'm pretty sure they caught him by now and are living in his head.
AIM: Dukes69
Old 12-13-2006, 09:19 PM

Cool, Need for the season to wind down.