Go Back   JeepBBS > jeep related stuff only > Technical Forum
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Technical Forum The main forum for jeep related discussions. Mechanically Inept...

Old 05-15-2005, 05:04 PM

Thoughts on Rock Krawler CAs?

Hey guys,

I've been looking at my options for lower control arms (short arm). I'm curious at what people think of Rock Krawler's CAs. I know a year or 2 ago they had a bad rep in the way of customer service and product design. However in the last year or so, they have new owners, redesigned all their products and supposedly have great customer service.

Their lower control arms are now built from solid stock (not sure if thats much of a benefit) and come with their Krawler Joints, which look to be rebuildable & greaseable hem joints. I'm leaning towards Currie or RE, but with RK running $100 less per set, I want to at least look into them.

Here's a link to their TJ products page(unfortunately their website isn't the greatest).

http://www.rockkrawler.com/spages/pa...components.htm

Product Images:

Thanks!

Matt
Old 05-15-2005, 05:27 PM

Searching on another board I found the info I was looking for, and it looks like I better stick to RE or Currie

http://www.jeepaholics.com/support/t...=krawler,joint

Thanks anyway

Matt