Go Back   JeepBBS > Marketplace > Jeep Aftermarket Companies
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Jeep Aftermarket Companies If you have a jeep related business you can let JeepBBS visitors know about it here. Also this is the section where you can post information about 4 wheel drive shops and companies that sell automotive and jeeping related products

Old 01-14-2002, 07:00 AM

Rocker Panel Protection

Hi all:

As many of you know, I'm the guy behind Kevin's Rock Sliderz. I currently have 5 different models that you can check out at www.kevinsjeepparts.com.
The business started as a complete fluke...I put together a webpage explaining how to build you own rocker panel protection and had people begin e-mailing me asking me to make them a set "just like mine". Anyway, I've now set up a fab shop in my one-car garage and work this part-time...I also work at the Ritz-Carlton Phoenix.

So, drop me a line if you have any questions...it's great to chat with ya'll anytime about Jeeps!

KevinsJeepParts.com