Go Back   JeepBBS > Marketplace > Jeep Aftermarket Companies
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Jeep Aftermarket Companies If you have a jeep related business you can let JeepBBS visitors know about it here. Also this is the section where you can post information about 4 wheel drive shops and companies that sell automotive and jeeping related products

Old 02-25-2002, 02:27 PM

Send a message via AIM to mudpup Send a message via Yahoo to mudpup
High Angle Driveline

I must say that my dealings with Jess at High angle have been great. His product is incredible and his customer service is just as good. I would highly suggest him to anyone in the market for a new driveshaft or short shaft kit.

95 YJ, SOA and axle swap in progress
"When in doubt, gas 'er out"
Old 02-25-2002, 10:21 PM

I agree

Jess was very friendly and knowledge and a pleasure to do business with. He even returned my phone call after business hours. Has the right parts at great prices.

94 ZJ 6.5" lift
Old 02-26-2002, 06:29 AM

not down talking any driveline shop, but why not go with some place local, I'm 15 min from six states, 30 from tom woods (who used to manage the ogden six states) 15 min from slyco, and probably a bunch others I don't know about, but all of them use the same parts, its just how much grinding one wants to do to a 1350 series yoke to make it run on a steep angle, so seriously, save yourself the shipping and go to a local shop.
Old 02-26-2002, 09:37 AM

Send a message via AIM to mudpup Send a message via Yahoo to mudpup
The only reason I went with an out of town guy is this. I had to get a SYE at the same time and Jess had a good deal on a combo of a sye + cv shaft.
However in the future I will check around in the and thanks for mentioning it.

95 YJ, SOA and axle swap in progress
"When in doubt, gas 'er out"
Old 02-26-2002, 09:40 AM
Administrator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by brent:
not down talking any driveline shop, but why not go with some place local, I'm 15 min from six states, 30 from tom woods (who used to manage the ogden six states) 15 min from slyco, and probably a bunch others I don't know about, but all of them use the same parts, its just how much grinding one wants to do to a 1350 series yoke to make it run on a steep angle, so seriously, save yourself the shipping and go to a local shop.[/quote]

Brent, could not agree with you more. The only exception would be a totally crap local shop.

We are fairly lucky in that we have a great local shop. I have had zero problems with his work, and I only know of one failure. That would be Hellbender's rear on the way back to Missouri. Darned ole rock trails anyways.

You are just another ride in the amusement park of my mind.