Go Back   JeepBBS > jeep related stuff only > Fabrication and Metalworking
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fabrication and Metalworking Get welding advice, discuss different alloys, share pictures of your first fabrication attempts, as well as welds you are especially proud of

Old 05-03-2007, 08:08 PM

Jeep Steering Shaft

Hello,

I need to find a Steering shft that fits

I had to replcae my stering column and in doing so i ended up with a need for a longer shaft (That's what she said) ok now that you have that out of your system.

I need a steering shaft that is about 1-2" longer then before but it it a fixed shaft. So i'm looking for a steering shaf that is expanadable and retractable and has the couplings to fit a 91 XJ (cherokee)

Can someone dirrect me to a fabricator who can fit my needs (it dosen't have to be a hevy duty off road) just needs to me slideable so i can fit my missmatched part years.

Sancho in AK