Go Back   JeepBBS > Discussion Battleground > Introduce Yourself
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introduce Yourself This is a welcoming section of our bulletin board. New members, after completing the initial registration process, please stop here first to say ?Hello?

Old 08-28-2004, 02:03 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeeper
HEY GUYS!!! I didn't fall off the face of the earth...just been busy with a new Job and the kids. Good News....The Jeep runs!!! Just some work on the Exhaust and a new Cage and I should be set to go!

Jeeper
Well , it's about damn time.
Old 08-29-2004, 08:01 AM

Talking

Without question!!!! I actually had a chance to work on it last night after the kids went to sleep and let me tell you, It felt GREAT to get some real grease under the fingertnails again!!

The engine sounds fantastic but I still have a wiring problem somewhere...probably a ground I'm missing. I'm going to try to hunt the issue down today.

BTW....Anyone have a site that has a wiring Diagram for a '86 LB9 305-TPI????

Wish me luck...I need to get on the trails again!

Jeeper
Old 09-01-2004, 08:23 AM

Jeeper lives and Larry is back Old times.
Old 09-01-2004, 02:27 PM

Hey Mike!! Now all we need is GGGgggggllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn

BTW...I'm going to be in Sedona this weekend at Oak Creek...Some cabin place called Hoels. I was thinking about running Broken Arrow with the WJ.

Jeeper
Old 09-01-2004, 03:26 PM

I'm up for that,Need to check out tne new Bilsteins 5100 What day you looking at?
Old 09-01-2004, 03:44 PM

Broken Arrow was one of my first runs with the AZVJC. I really enjoyed the scenery as well as the short trail. Are you guys thinking weekend or during the week?
totally worn out, shouting,
"...HOLY $HIT...what a ride!"
Old 09-01-2004, 03:57 PM

Hi Larry! I'll be up there Friday Evening through Monday afternoon. I'ts my wife's family reunion and we'll be staying at http://www.hoels.com/ Looks like a nice Cabin retreat place! I'm not sure what day or time I'll be able to run Broken Arrow and actually I'm kind of questioning weather or not the WJ will make it being mostly stock. I only have a 2"BB and somewhat larger than stock tires. If I remember, its fairly easy and the stairs only being the most challenging part.

I guess I'm up for Saturday or Sunday at just about anytime since I don't think the family has any real scheduled events. Its supposed to be relaxing. Relaxing to me is getting away from all of them!!!!
Old 09-01-2004, 04:07 PM

Jeeper;
Your stocker will make it fine. We sometimes run the optional cracks and get some good air and also climb back up the Devil's Staircase. Just air down to about 10 lbs. and you'll be fine. There's a station with air just north on the trail exit.
Old 09-01-2004, 04:16 PM

I thought it might be doable! I've run it twice but that was with the YJ and that is/was much better equiped. I'm up for it, I just won't play as hard on the optional stuff as I normally would. If you and Mike (and anyone else) wants to run it Saturday or Sunday...Lets do it!!!

I'll PM you my home and cell numbers

Jeeper
Old 09-01-2004, 04:26 PM
Arizona Chick

Send a message via ICQ to Wind_Danzer Send a message via AIM to Wind_Danzer Send a message via Yahoo to Wind_Danzer
Let me know what day you are all thinking about doing this. My days off a varied but I do have the occassional Saturday and Sunday off (like this Sunday and next Saturday).

I'm itching to get out and see some scenic places.
Spinning complacently in the darkness, covered and blinded by a blanket of little lives, false security has lulled the madness of this world into a slumber. WAKE UP!!! An eye is upon you, staring straight down and keenly through, seeing all that you are and everything that you can never be. Yes, an eye is upon you, an eye ready to blink.

So face forward with arms wide open and mind reeling. Your future has arrived... are you ready to go?
Old 09-01-2004, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Wind_Danzer
Let me know what day you are all thinking about doing this. My days off a varied but I do have the occassional Saturday and Sunday off (like this Sunday and next Saturday).

I'm itching to get out and see some scenic places.
Jamie; i'm thinking Sunday. This is a perfect trail for your rig. We would need to stop and purchase $5.00 permits at the ranger station in Sedona.
Old 09-01-2004, 04:49 PM

Looks Like we might have a trail run! I posted the run on the "Get out and wheel" section. It would be great to see some old friends and meet some new ones!!!!!

Jeeper
Old 09-01-2004, 05:05 PM
Arizona Chick

Send a message via ICQ to Wind_Danzer Send a message via AIM to Wind_Danzer Send a message via Yahoo to Wind_Danzer
Woo-hoo...

Now I just ahve to distribute my money where I need it the most.

Looks like I'll be riding the bike to work more this week and next week.
Spinning complacently in the darkness, covered and blinded by a blanket of little lives, false security has lulled the madness of this world into a slumber. WAKE UP!!! An eye is upon you, staring straight down and keenly through, seeing all that you are and everything that you can never be. Yes, an eye is upon you, an eye ready to blink.

So face forward with arms wide open and mind reeling. Your future has arrived... are you ready to go?
Old 09-01-2004, 06:45 PM
Arizona Chick

Is that 5 bucks good for the day or year? Just wondering how they do things here. I'm assuming BLM lands too.

Old 09-01-2004, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Is that 5 bucks good for the day or year? Just wondering how they do things here. I'm assuming BLM lands too.
I believe the $5.00 is good for one day. As far as the rest of the wheeling here; we are required to carry a Land Use Permit which is purchased yearly. This is due to the fact that many of our trails are on state trust land.
Old 09-01-2004, 07:45 PM
Arizona Chick

Need info, where does one get the Land Use Permit and how much does it run?

Old 09-01-2004, 07:48 PM

You need to actually get out and wheel your Jeep to need the permit.
Old 09-01-2004, 08:25 PM
Arizona Chick

Quote:
Originally posted by DsrtJeeper
Where did Sergey put that :flipoff: smilie....

Old 09-01-2004, 09:21 PM
Reggae

Quote:
Where did Sergey put that :flipoff: smilie....

We never had that kind of smiley here. Flipping off is rude.
Old 09-01-2004, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DsrtJeeper
PERMIT???? We don't need no stinkin' Permit!!!!. J/K...O/k, I've been out of the wheelin' world for a few years (I'll explain at the trail head....long story!) but if there is a permit that I need now...PLEASE let me know before I head up there so I can get it ahead of time.

BTW....when did this all happen??? Once more...I'll explain my lack of wheeling for the past few years later...just want to make sure I'm legal and all!!!!

Jeeper
Old 09-01-2004, 09:27 PM
Arizona Chick

Quote:
Originally posted by TObject
We never had that kind of smiley here. Flipping off is rude.
Hmmm.... joking Sergey... remember the "razzing" you were giving me yesterday. same thing.

Old 09-01-2004, 09:30 PM
Reggae

Quote:
Hmmm.... joking Sergey... remember the "razzing" you were giving me yesterday. same thing.
It's not the same thing, and I can prove it.
Old 09-01-2004, 09:34 PM
Arizona Chick

Quote:
It's not the same thing, and I can prove it.
Be good young man.

Old 09-01-2004, 10:08 PM
Reggae

Thumbs up Public Announcement

This debate was continued over an instant messaging system. And I am happy to make known that I won. I think this is the first ever argument that I had with Wind_Danzer and won.

Hurray to me!
Old 09-01-2004, 10:09 PM
Arizona Chick

Don't push it, I gave up because I wanted to catch my TV show (which is in a commercial right now).

Old 09-01-2004, 10:11 PM
Reggae

Quote:
Don't push it, I gave up because I wanted to catch my TV show (which is in a commercial right now).
Hey, hey! You already gave up; you can't take it back! Let me have my victory... Please?..
Old 09-01-2004, 10:18 PM
Arizona Chick

Quote:
Hey, hey! You already gave up; you can't take it back! Let me have my victory... Please?..
Ok, ok... savor your one and only victory (ever).

Old 09-01-2004, 10:24 PM
Reggae

Talking

Quote:
Ok, ok... savor your one and only victory (ever).
Thanks!

Hey, everyone, let's sing it together:

Who is the winner? ? TObject!!!
Who is the looser? ? Wind_Danzer!

Yeeey!!!
How does it feel to be a looser, Wind_Danzer?
Old 09-02-2004, 02:08 PM
Arizona Chick

Still enjoying your small, miniscule victory?

Old 09-02-2004, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeeper
PERMIT???? We don't need no stinkin' Permit!!!!. J/K...O/k, I've been out of the wheelin' world for a few years (I'll explain at the trail head....long story!) but if there is a permit that I need now...PLEASE let me know before I head up there so I can get it ahead of time.

BTW....when did this all happen??? Once more...I'll explain my lack of wheeling for the past few years later...just want to make sure I'm legal and all!!!!

Jeeper
Jeeper;

You need a Red Rock Pass to run Broken Arrow. ($5.00)

For wheeling on state trust land; you need a land use permit. It's an annual fee we pay which i'm willing to forego. Call 602-364-2753 and ask the State Land office for a land use permit. They can mail it to you. Fill it out, return it to them, and they will send you your yearly permit.

This permit is not needed for Broken Arrow.