Go Back   JeepBBS > Discussion Battleground > Jeep Friends Forum
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Jeep Friends Forum This is a forum for jeep friends to hang out. For more formal atmosphere hop over to the Technical Forum

Old 10-29-2004, 11:50 AM
Banned for being bad

Will This Ever End!!!!!

Hello, you were banned on Oct 29 2004 10:26AM PST for flaming: "adhoo your an idiot and a troll" Your ban time is 48 hours. Resubmit na unban request on Oct 31 2004 after 10:26AM PST. Thank you. -metaltopia

ON BOARD AIR RULES!!!!01 Sport,Delayed response RULES !!!! Factory Hard Top, Auto, WARN? SYNTHETIC WINCH ROPE RULES!!!! Silverstone , D44 with Trac-Lok and 3.73:1 , LIBERTY DIESEL RULES!!!! TERA S3T 3" Lift, Currie steering box brace, MetalFusion Fenders Rule!!!!Currie steering damper, BFGoodrich Krawler RULES !!!!Bilstein Shocks,Harbor Freight winches rule!!!! GY MTR 33x1250-15 on rockcrawler Rims, Sun Performance rocker skids. Tera T-Locker's rule!!!!

HUMMER SHOES RULE!!!!
Old 10-29-2004, 01:05 PM
Arizona Chick

Send a message via ICQ to Wind_Danzer Send a message via AIM to Wind_Danzer Send a message via Yahoo to Wind_Danzer
Who'd ya **** off now??
Spinning complacently in the darkness, covered and blinded by a blanket of little lives, false security has lulled the madness of this world into a slumber. WAKE UP!!! An eye is upon you, staring straight down and keenly through, seeing all that you are and everything that you can never be. Yes, an eye is upon you, an eye ready to blink.

So face forward with arms wide open and mind reeling. Your future has arrived... are you ready to go?
Old 10-29-2004, 03:40 PM

Aren't you a bit old for video games?

Or were you just looking for new message boards to stir crap up on?
Old 10-29-2004, 03:58 PM
Administrator

Old 10-29-2004, 06:25 PM
Banned for being bad

ON BOARD AIR RULES!!!!01 Sport,Delayed response RULES !!!! Factory Hard Top, Auto, WARN? SYNTHETIC WINCH ROPE RULES!!!! Silverstone , D44 with Trac-Lok and 3.73:1 , LIBERTY DIESEL RULES!!!! TERA S3T 3" Lift, Currie steering box brace, MetalFusion Fenders Rule!!!!Currie steering damper, BFGoodrich Krawler RULES !!!!Bilstein Shocks,Harbor Freight winches rule!!!! GY MTR 33x1250-15 on rockcrawler Rims, Sun Performance rocker skids. Tera T-Locker's rule!!!!

HUMMER SHOES RULE!!!!
Old 10-29-2004, 06:31 PM
Banned for being bad

Quote:
Originally posted by speaceman
Aren't you a bit old for video games?

Or were you just looking for new message boards to stir crap up on?
how did you know this speacedude??

HUMMER SHOES RULE!!!!
Old 10-29-2004, 07:07 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sephiroth
how did you know this speacedude??
It doesn't require a genius to check your profile and find that you only lied about one of your interests. That being jeeps of course, and your real hobby is PC games, and where do you discuss PC games?
Old 10-29-2004, 07:44 PM

I wish I was that good. I just recognized the two mod names from your orginal post since I visit that message board from time to time.

After that, it was easy to search for the post where Adhoo's name came up. Then I just kept reading the wise ass remarks, and I clicked on profiles until I found the one that was locked due to being banned, which I assume is your screen name over there.

Pretty funny though.

I think you forgot the internet only affords anonymity if you don't offer up info that allows people to triangulate your identity across it.

I have to say, I would have never ever guessed you posted on those boards. It made me laugh when I saw your original post.

It's a small world.
Old 10-29-2004, 08:30 PM
Banned for being bad

Quote:
I wish I was that good. I just recognized the two mod names from your orginal post since I visit that message board from time to time.

After that, it was easy to search for the post where Adhoo's name came up. Then I just kept reading the wise ass remarks, and I clicked on profiles until I found the one that was locked due to being banned, which I assume is your screen name over there.

Pretty funny though.

I think you forgot the internet only affords anonymity if you don't offer up info that allows people to triangulate your identity across it.

I have to say, I would have never ever guessed you posted on those boards. It made me laugh when I saw your original post.

It's a small world.
Yes I love to get the little sony fanboys all knoted up I collect old game systems as well as old collectable and rare rpg's on all systems.

HUMMER SHOES RULE!!!!
Old 10-29-2004, 08:36 PM
Banned for being bad

Quote:
Originally posted by mrblaine
It doesn't require a genius to check your profile and find that you only lied about one of your interests. That being jeeps of course, and your real hobby is PC games, and where do you discuss PC games?
Im a man of many intrest and hobby's , Its just that I can only afford to do one at a time

HUMMER SHOES RULE!!!!
Old 10-29-2004, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sephiroth
Yes I love to get the little sony fanboys all knoted up I collect old game systems as well as old collectable and rare rpg's on all systems.
That's cool.

I still have a working copy of Bards Tale on a working Apple IIc, along with an Ulitma or two.

Going to have to check out the new bard's tale when I have the time. (which is likely going to be never).

No more time for much of anything, especially RPGs, anymore.
Old 10-29-2004, 09:26 PM
Banned for being bad

Quote:
That's cool.

I still have a working copy of Bards Tale on a working Apple IIc, along with an Ulitma or two.

Going to have to check out the new bard's tale when I have the time. (which is likely going to be never).

No more time for much of anything, especially RPGs, anymore.
Yes im picking up the new bard tomorrow, funny stuff.

HUMMER SHOES RULE!!!!