Go Back   JeepBBS > What Where When > Overlanders Unlimited

Overlanders Unlimited This is a forum to discuss expedition vehicles and trailer options, a place to talk about builds, modifications, and designs, as well as past and future adventure trips.

Old 09-30-2007, 08:49 AM
Internet jeeps rule!

A little note about this section

Hi everyone,

We introduced this new section in hopes to discuss expedition type wheeling, as there are many folks that have rigs designed to enjoy the outdoors and go to remote places.

With that in mind, this forum is designed for people to share their rigs (any vehicles are welcomed) and their trailers if they have any. Pretty much anything goes in order to give others ideas on what to do, how to do it, and where to find that special place off the beaten path. Please share your builds, options, designs, and other cool things you may have seen. Also, I figured it would be a nice place to meet others to put a trip together and then report back on it.

Personally, I enjoy taking my Jeep out with the family and finding new areas where we can enjoy the scenery. So, my Jeep is being re-modified for that purpose and also for being able to tow a trailer. We have been tent camping for a while, which is fine, but a little more luxury would be nice.

Both my wife and I have corporate jobs which limit our vacation time greatly, thus only allowing us to go wheeling on the weekends and limiting our range. Others are lucky enough to be able to escape for a week or more at a time, and explore very remote areas. We all have different ideas, agendas, and goals, so let’s share them.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:22 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
Hi everyone,

We introduced this new section in hopes to discuss expedition type wheeling, as there are many folks that have rigs designed to enjoy the outdoors and go to remote places.

With that in mind, this forum is designed for people to share their rigs (any vehicles are welcomed) and their trailers if they have any. Pretty much anything goes in order to give others ideas on what to do, how to do it, and where to find that special place off the beaten path. Please share your builds, options, designs, and other cool things you may have seen. Also, I figured it would be a nice place to meet others to put a trip together and then report back on it.

Personally, I enjoy taking my Jeep out with the family and finding new areas where we can enjoy the scenery. So, my Jeep is being re-modified for that purpose and also for being able to tow a trailer. We have been tent camping for a while, which is fine, but a little more luxury would be nice.

Both my wife and I have corporate jobs which limit our vacation time greatly, thus only allowing us to go wheeling on the weekends and limiting our range. Others are lucky enough to be able to escape for a week or more at a time, and explore very remote areas. We all have different ideas, agendas, and goals, so let?s share them.
Will there be a tech oriented section?
Old 09-30-2007, 05:00 PM
Internet jeeps rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
Will there be a tech oriented section?
Eventually. I think at first people can post about anything related to their excursions. Then, as the forum grows, we can add subsections.