Go Back   JeepBBS > The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly > Political Arm Pit and Fool Shed
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Political Arm Pit and Fool Shed Enter at your own risk. This is the land of political discussions, jokes, and nonsense posts.

Old 09-25-2006, 06:53 PM

Send a message via AIM to Buck Nasty
Question Opinions on new JEEPS!?

Well any opinions on the new 4-dr jeep wrangler? Or the 2007 jeep wrangler?

I think it takes the manlyness out all jeeps. Jeeps to me are meant to be takin over rocks and threw mud and whatever else you can take it threw... But now it just seems they are marketing jeeps toward old men and soccer moms...

Then the 2007 jeep wrangler just looks gooberish...
And, while im talkin ****! I think the unlimited is pretty ugly too. Just because it isnt small and compact like a jeep should be.

Well thats my opinion and I would love to hear what anyone else has to say on the subject.
Old 09-25-2006, 07:47 PM
I like jesus christ

Send a message via AIM to Dukes69
I have to disagree, Jeeps ARE NOT meant to driven through mud.

Jeep is in business to make money. If that means 4 doors and 2wd versions, then so be it. Just be thankful that it still has soild axles.

Don't you have a nose to pick or something?
AIM: Dukes69
Old 11-01-2006, 02:08 PM

You must not have kids, or non Jeep owning friends who like to tag along on the occasional trail ride, or wheel on many multi-day trips that requires plenty of food and camping gear.

The 4 door fits those scenarios perfectly.

Factor in seeing (and driving) firsthand the 4 doors in stock form on the Rubicon trail and seeing just how capable they are?

I'm counting the days 'til I own one.

Using your logic, Jeep never should have made the Cherokee or Grand Cherokee, or Liberty for that matter.....and I suppose Jeep made big mistakes with the CJ-6 and later on the Scrambler.

Don't worry, now that the JK is out, there will be plenty of YJs and TJs sitting on the dealer lots for closed minded people such as yourself.

Allen
What About You?
What Do You Think Of Me?
Old 11-01-2006, 04:44 PM

Re: Opinions on new JEEPS!?

Quote:
Originally posted by Buck Nasty
Well any opinions on the new 4-dr jeep wrangler? Or the 2007 jeep wrangler?

I think it takes the manlyness out all jeeps. Jeeps to me are meant to be takin over rocks and threw mud and whatever else you can take it threw... But now it just seems they are marketing jeeps toward old men and soccer moms...

Then the 2007 jeep wrangler just looks gooberish...
And, while im talkin ****! I think the unlimited is pretty ugly too. Just because it isnt small and compact like a jeep should be.

Well thats my opinion and I would love to hear what anyone else has to say on the subject.
We've been driving our 4-door JK Rubicon for a little over a week now and we love it. It makes a great family vehicle. I have 2 other built jeeps, so this one out of the box will do everything it needs to do. It's main job is winter travel for my family on our 1/4 mile long dirt road to our house in the mud in snow. Got to go get groceries you know. The 4 door JK is WAY nicer to drive than my TJ hands down.
68 Jeep M715 army truck
97 F350